Friday, March 13, 2015

Composite Character Test


When I first started working on the game, I had the idea of having my player built in parts.  Just putting a different torso on him depending on what he was carrying.  I even tried it with the old player art.  Somewhere in the redesign, I decided against it.  I think I was having trouble with keeping the cape stuck to the player.  I kind of fixed that problem, so I decided to take another shot at the whole Composite Character thing.  It worked pretty well.  So now I'm starting to think of how many different poses I can work in with this new system.  I guess the sky's the limit.

More to come.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment