I'm having one of those weird nights where I was dead tired, hopped in bed, and then got this surge of energy. Amazing how frustrating that could be. All complaining aside, I got out of bed, screwed around on the internet, and then decided to be productive. So I thought I should tweak the main player sprite. For one, the pose I had before (the muscle flex) was a little weird to use as your base. Second, I needed something to compare scale with. It took a little tooling with the colors because I couldn't remember my exact settings in Photoshop's "save for web" feature. Think I got it where I wanted it. I might try and create some assets this week.